Diary Of The Last Man
In a remote future, almost at the end of time, Balthar, the last human being, reviews in his notes the situations played by several characters in different stages of the history of the Universe. They, like him, wondered if it was possible to stop the chaos, if the work of death could be stopped or contained.
The same question over millions of years and all the stories, written in the pages of the Journal of the Last Man.
- Tutorship – ANIMAC / Mentor / Lleida, Spain.
- New Format Award – MAC Audiovisual Market Catalonia / Barcelona, Spain.
- Mention for Best Short Film at the Flanders Latin Film Festival, 2011 (Antwerp, Belgium).
- Official section in Tous Courts 2011 (Aix-en-Provence, France) and Athens AnimFEST 2011 (Athens, Greece).
- Panorama section in Zinebi 2011.
- Information section in Fantasporto 2011 (Porto, Portugal).
13 Chapters - 5 Minutes
DIRECTOR AND EDITOR
Jorge Caballero Ramos
DIRECTOR ART AND POSTRODUCTION
MUSIC AND SOUND FX
3 January, 2019